Real estate short sales involve the sale of a property for less than the amount owed on the mortgage. This is accomplished through an approval process with the lender, who typically agrees to release the borrower’s remaining mortgage obligation. While short sales have been around for decades, the Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program which [...]
Archive | Mortgages RSS feed for this section
DOWNLOAD THE FREE EBOOK
About Brad Pine
Brad Pine is a Wealth Advisor and President of Bradford Pine Wealth Group based in Garden City, New York. Brad helps individuals and entrepreneurs simplify retirement planning and management. Learn more about Brad
Have a Financial Question?
- My Personal Experience in Donating Bone Marrow/Stem Cells…Fight Leukemia and Become a Donor 10:01 am
- Using Alternative Investments to Minimize Left Tail Risk / Black Swan Event 4:31 pm
- What Are All These Fees? Knowing Your Asset Management and Mutual Fund Fees 1:00 pm
- Enough Already with Ignoring Your IRA, 401(k) or 403(b) 6:43 pm
- Counting on Social Security Being There in Your Retirement? Think Again! 8:58 am
- WARNING: Bond Mutual Funds in Your 401(k), 403(b), and Non-Retirement Investment Accounts! 8:23 am
- sally b: I just stumbled onto your website. I received an ...
- Bradford Pine: Congratulations Amy! I completely understand what ...
- Amy Terry: I just received a call two weeks ago that I was a ...
401(k) 401k Rollovers 2011 2011 Tax Planning numbers 2012 2013 alternative investments bond etfs Bond Investing bond portfolio borrow Business planning capital gains congress debt diversification Early Disrtibutions Education planning Estate Planning estate tax Financial Emotions Financial services government Government benefits Individual income tax planning Investing Investment planning IRA Rollovers Managing mutual funds nation's debt ceiling nest egg portfolio Protection planning retirement assets Retirement planning retirement savings Risk social security taxes spending Tax law Tax Losses Tax Relief Wealth management • S&P Downgrade of US Debt
- 401(k) and 403(b)
- 401(k) and 403(b) Share Classes & Fees
- Asset Management and Mutual Fund Fees
- Become a Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Donor!
- Bond Investing
- College Scholarship
- College Tuition
- Covered Call Options
- Economic Notes
- Estate Planning
- Fiscal Cliff
- Health Insurance Reform
- Identity Theft
- Individual Investors
- Knowing Your Spending Habits
- Retirement Planning
- Roth IRA
- Save a Life – Become a Bone Marrow/Stem Cell Donor!
- Social Security
- Tax Tips
- The U.S. Debt Limit
- Unclaimed Funds
- Youth Investing